While most companies stop working after 5 p.m., Round the Clock lives up to its name with 24-hour emergency service. That way you’re never left waiting on professional pest control when you most need it.
Termite Control in Los Angeles
Termites in your home are bad news, threatening the value of your property and capable of doing thousands of dollars in damage. Termites are very common in the United States - Los Angeles included! Our licensed termite exterminators know just where to look to find termites, and how to get them out of your home.
When you partner with Round the Clock Pest Control of Los Angeles for termite control, you can expect:
- A termite inspection from one of our experienced exterminators.
- A custom termite treatment plan developed for your unique situation.
- Effective treatment that gets rid of termites.
- Recurring treatments that protect your home from future termite colonies.
- Peace of mind that your home is safe from termites.
The Costs of Termite Damage
Subterranean termites nest in the ground while workers forage for dead wood (i.e. the timbers in your home). Once worker termites find wood in your home, they will silently feed on it day and night, hollowing out the interior of studs, beams, and windowsills without ever breaking the surface. Over months and years, this damage can accumulate to thousands of dollars in damage to your home.
Facts about termite damage:
- Termites cause billions of dollars of damage to American homes every year.
- Home insurance rarely covers termite damage, leaving most homeowners to pay out of pocket.
- Because termites are so sneaky, by the time a homeowner notices these pests, extensive damage has already been done.
- In extreme cases, termites can hollow out homes to the point where the entire house is structurally unsafe to inhabit.
- Termite damage can drastically reduce the value of your home and make it difficult to sell.
- Regular termite control from a professional is the best insurance against termite damage.
Signs of Termites
The most common termites we encounter are the subterranean termite and drywood termite. Some common signs that you may be dealing with termites in or around your home include:
- Hollow-sounding wood that should be solid.
- Excessively creaky-sounding floorboards.
- Wings near window sills from swarmer termites that start new colonies.
- Mud tubes climbing the foundation of your home.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, it’s crucial to get a termite inspection ASAP to minimize damage to your home.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
While termites play an important ecological role in nature by composting wood so it can nutrify the soil, they cause problems for homeowners. If you think you might have termites, or want to be proactive about protecting your home, we have the services you need and stand behind our work. We’re licensed, bonded, insured, and highly trained to get rid of these pests quickly and effectively. If you’re not completely satisfied with a service we’ve completed, we’ll perform the service again at no cost to you! That’s why you can trust Round the Clock to solve your problem no matter what.
Areas We Service in CA
Round the Clock has you covered for all your pest control needs up and down the Pacific Coast of California. We’ve been in the industry since 2003, so we’ve had almost two decades to perfect the art of fast, effective, and ongoing pest control treatments.