Rodent Control in Los Angeles
Rodents damage homes, contaminate food, and endanger human health all over the world. Without natural predators in cities, rats and mice can reproduce rapidly, making a small infestation into a big one in no time. We specialize in local rodent control to keep you and your loved ones safe from the damages they can cause.
Our rodent control services include:
- Rodent Trapping - When baiting isn’t an option, we use sticky traps and snap traps placed strategically throughout the building. We will also check traps every few days to remove dead rodents.
- Exclusion/Rodent Proofing Services - The best rodent control is keeping them from getting in in the first place. We will rodent-proof the exterior of your home by sealing cracks, holes, and gaps that rats and mice could use to get in. Includes our Rodent Warranty - which covers rodent exclusion repairs for up to a year.
- Rodent Baiting - Our certified rodent exterminators will install bait stations in areas of your home where rats and mice frequent, but that are out of the way of children and pests. We also use bait boxes which make it impossible for anything but rodents to access the bait. Your exterminator will perform regularly scheduled check-ins to refill the stations and remove dead rats or mice.
- Rodent Detection & Abatement - We use specially trained dogs to track down rats, and our licensed exterminators will inspect your home or facility to find where mice are nesting, routes they’re traveling by, and their likely food sources.
If you think rodents are active in your home or commercial facility, time is of the essence. To keep them from multiplying and becoming much more difficult to remove, contact Round the Clock ASAP for an L.A. rat exterminator.
K-9 Rodent Detection and Abatement Program
Our certified canine teams inspect properties that are suspected of having rodent issues, to determine where they’re living, eating, and breeding. By deploying our specially trained and certified dogs, we can detect and remove rats from educational, commercial, and government properties. Utilizing our comprehensive IPM program, we provide an effective means of immediately reducing a rat population in a safe and ecological green manner.
Signs of Rats
Though they’re sneaky, rodents leave behind telltale signs of their presence. If you know what to look for, it’s much easier to catch an infestation early on.
You might have rats in your home if you notice:
- Noises in the walls and attic, especially around dusk.
- Droppings the size of rice grains on the floor, countertops, or around the sink.
- Gnaw marks or holes in items in your pantry.
- Dark grease-and-dirt streaks along baseboards where rodents frequently travel.
- Distinctive foul or urine-like smells.
- Erratic pet behavior.
Of course, nothing gives away a rat infestation quite like spotting them in the flesh. Seen one of the critters scurrying through your home or business? Call us today at 661-299-7076 for the quickest relief and the best rodent control.
24-Hour Emergency Rodent Control in Los Angeles
Rodents don’t call it a day after 5 p.m. (especially nocturnal rodents) so neither do we. When you need emergency rodent abatement, Round the Clock has you covered with our 24-hour emergency pest control!
Areas We Service in CA
Round the Clock has you covered for all your pest control needs up and down the Pacific Coast of California. We’ve been in the industry since 2003, so we’ve had almost two decades to perfect the art of fast, effective, and ongoing pest control treatments.