Pest Control Near Me
Pests don’t belong in your home, plain and simple. If you’ve found an active infestation in your home, contact Round the Clock for fast, safe, and effective pest removal. We will protect you and your loved ones from the risks pests can pose to human health and property.
Common pests we control for include:
- Bed Bugs
- Bee and Wasps
- And more!
No matter what pest you’re facing, we can help.
Contact us at 661-297-4949 to see how we can make your pest problem a thing of the past.
Get a Free Estimate
Helping You Get to the Root of Your Pest Problem
Pest control requires comprehensive knowledge, from pest biology to best practices with treatment products. Our highly trained exterminators bring all this knowledge, and standout customer service, every time they show up at your door to get rid of pests.
When you connect with Round the Clock for pest control services, we will:
- Send an exterminator to perform a full pest inspection of your home or facility to determine the root of the problem.
- Email you an estimate and treatment plan along with a potential service date and time.
- Have one of our exterminators return and treat your home or business.
- Perform recurring treatments OR a one-time service depending on your preferences.
- Ensure pests are gone and that you are satisfied.
24-Hour Pest Removal
When you find pests in your home, the last thing you want to do is just keep living with them! With our 24-hour emergency pest control, you can contact us at any time of day for rapid pest control. That’s what Round the Clock protection looks like!
Commercial Pest Control
A pest infestation can harm your reputation, your product, and even your employees or customers! Protecting your company from pest infestations is simply good business, and with Round the Clock, it’s a no-brainer.
Our commercial pest control services include:
- Initial treatment to bring the situation under control.
- Ongoing inspections and maintenance.
- Recurring service on a biweekly or monthly basis.
Keep your employees, your customers, and your business safe from the fallout pests can cause.
Our Integrated Pest Management Approach
Pests only come into your home because it has what they need to survive - food, water, and shelter. Much of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) involves making your home less attractive to pests by preventing access to their necessities.
With the IPM approach, we suggest:
- Emptying your trash frequently.
- Washing dishes directly after meals.
- Storing food in sealed containers.
- Repairing holes in the exterior of your home.
- Trimming your trees and shrubs back from your home.
- Regularly cleaning appliances, floors, countertops, disposals, etc.
- And much more!
Rather than turning to insecticides first and foremost (as was the norm from the 1950s to the 1970s) IPM relies on simple biology first, only turning to chemicals when necessary. We follow the IPM approach because it works, and it significantly reduces the risk of chemical exposure to families like yours.
Areas We Service in CA
Round the Clock has you covered for all your pest control needs up and down the Pacific Coast of California. We’ve been in the industry since 2003, so we’ve had almost two decades to perfect the art of fast, effective, and ongoing pest control treatments.