Mosquito Control Near Me
When you’re in your backyard, you want to be able to enjoy it—not spend the whole time swatting mosquitoes! Not only are mosquitoes a nuisance, but they’re also dangerous, transmitting diseases like Malaria and Zika virus. Our mosquito control services protect you and your family from mosquito-borne illness and give you your backyard back!
When you partner with Round the Clock for mosquito treatment, you can expect:
- A mosquito inspection to pinpoint areas where mosquitoes breed and rest.
- Targeted fogging, killing live mosquitoes.
- Residual treatment that interrupts the development of mosquito larvae, giving you a long-lasting break from these pests.
- All-natural products that work effectively against mosquitoes but don’t damage the environment.
- Insights from your exterminator on how you can reduce mosquito habitat in your yard.
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed: If you’re not satisfied, we’ll re-treat your yard at no extra cost.
- A mosquito-free outdoor space!
Get back to enjoying your yard with our professional mosquito treatment.
Get a Free Estimate
The Power of Integrated Pest Management
While conventional pest control sprayed harmful chemicals at the first sign of a pest, modern Integrated Pest Management (IPM) takes a far more holistic approach. IPM combines biological and environmental factors to keep pests away, relying on chemicals as a last resort instead of a first move. The idea behind IPM is that there’s a reason pests are attracted to your home in the first place, such as the availability of food, water, and shelter (i.e. habitat). So if you remove access to these, your home becomes far less attractive to pests!
Here are some ways to reduce mosquito populations in your yard without chemicals:
- Prevent standing water in your yard (mosquitoes need stagnant water to lay eggs).
- Change the water in birdbaths, planted pots, kiddie pools every 7 days.
- Remove items that hold water like upside-down frisbees, car tires, slack tarps.
- Fill in low areas of your yard where water pools with soil or wood chips.
- Repair leaking faucets and pipes outdoors.
- Fill in tree stumps that hold water with soil or sand.
- Keep grass short and keep shrubs away from your house.
- Ensure gutters are clean and draining well (clogged gutters are a common reason people have mosquitoes).
- Cover trash cans to keep the rain out.
If you take small steps to ensure mosquitoes have nowhere to lay eggs and nowhere to shelter in the heat of the day, you will see a reduction in the mosquito population. If that’s not enough, Round the Clock is only a phone call away!
24-Hour Emergency Pest Control
We offer emergency pest control 24 hours a day because sometimes you just can’t wait for relief! If you need pest control fast, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 661-299-7076.
Trust the Pros
Round the Clock’s highly trained technicians can quickly help you reduce the number of mosquitoes in your yard and perform treatments with guaranteed effectiveness. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means no risk to you—if you’re not happy with the results, we’ll come back to make it right!
Areas We Service in CA
Round the Clock has you covered for all your pest control needs up and down the Pacific Coast of California. We’ve been in the industry since 2003, so we’ve had almost two decades to perfect the art of fast, effective, and ongoing pest control treatments.