The Quickest Pest Control in San Francisco
Pest Control in San Francisco
Though it seems like a tech-savvy city like San Francisco’s wouldn’t have problems with pests, that’s not the case! Most people don’t have time to deal with pests, which is why we’ve specialized our pest control services to get rid of them safely, efficiently, and effectively so you can get back to more important things.
Our licensed and highly trained exterminators in San Francisco can take care of:
- Bed Bugs
- Bee and Wasps
- And more!
Professional Service No Matter What
The best way to serve our customers is to equip our team members for anything they might come across. Our exterminators in San Francisco are licensed by the state and undergo regular training so they can perform high-quality and minimally disruptive pest control.
When you choose Round the Clock for pest control in San Francisco, we will:
- Conduct a full pest inspection to determine the type and extent of the infestation.
- Create a custom treatment plan and estimate so you know exactly what to expect before service even begins.
- Treat your home or business, eliminating pests from the space.
- Back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you have peace of mind.
- Treat once or on an ongoing basis, depending on your preference.
- Give you back a pest-free space!
Get a Free Estimate
Our Pest Control Guarantee
When you pay for a service, there should be no question in your mind whether that service will solve your problem. That’s what we believe, at least! We back all of our pest services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we will return and perform the service again at no extra cost!
Commercial Pest Control in San Francisco
Pests can throw a huge wrench into your business plan—from marring a company’s reputation to harming employees or customers. Our commercial pest control services in San Francisco will protect your customers, employees, and business as a whole by keeping pests away.
We offer commercial pest services in San Francisco to:
- Apartment buildings
- Educational facilities
- Government buildings
- Warehouses and industrial facilities
Bed Bug Treatment in San Francisco
Bed bugs can be an unnerving pest to find in your home. They feed on you in your sleep and are difficult to get rid of without professional help. We encounter bed bugs in the San Francisco area all the time, and as a result, have our bed bug treatment down to a science.
Our bed bug treatments in San Francisco include:
- A Canine Bed Bug Inspection - using dogs to sniff out bed bugs is THE most accurate way to know if you have an infestation.
- Eco-friendly and family-safe heat treatment that allows you to return to your home within hours of treatment (unlike chemical-reliant bed bug treatment).
- A re-inspection 3-5 days after treatment, ensuring all bed bugs are thoroughly eradicated.
- A full report sent to you after we’re done that you can keep for your records.
Rodent Control in San Francisco
Rats and mice live wherever humans do, which unfortunately includes San Francisco. Although these critters can look cute, they do far more harm than good by transmitting diseases and damaging homes with their non-stop chewing. If you’ve found signs of rodents in your home or business, contact Round the Clock to get rid of them safely and efficiently before they breed.
As part of our rodent control services in San Francisco, we offer:
- Rodent detection with trained rodent-sniffing dogs.
- Rodent baiting and trapping, placing bait/traps in places where rats and mice frequent, but out of reach of your pets and children.
- Exclusion and rodent-proofing - We will seal the exterior of your home, including foundation cracks, gaps in siding, and holes around utility piping, so that rats and mice can’t get in—the best deterrent to a new infestation.
- Our robust rodent warranty - guarantees our rodent control for 3 months and our rodent exclusion for 3 years!
Instead of relying solely on chemicals, we use our knowledge of the biology of pests to keep them away. This is called Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and often looks like keeping a clean house, removing pests’ access to food and water, and creating physical barriers to entry in your home. Since IPM was introduced, it has dramatically reduced the number of chemicals used in pest control, which is good for everyone. That’s why we’re proud to practice IPM in our services.