The Best Pest Control in Longmont!
Pest Control in Longmont
Don’t share your home with pests—especially when they can endanger your family’s health and home. We specialize in pest control for bed bugs, bees, wasps, birds, rodents, termites, and more so that you don’t have to live with unwanted critters any longer. Our services get rid of pests quickly and keep them gone for the long run.
When you partner with Round the Clock for pest control in Longmont, you can count on:
- An initial inspection to determine which pests are active and where they are hiding.
- An estimate sent to your email prior to service so you know exactly what to expect.
- Fast and effective pest treatment to make any infestation a thing of the past.
- Recurring services that keep pests away for good.
- Our satisfaction guarantee, so you can have total peace of mind.
- A pest-free home!
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
When Round the Clock shows up on your doorstep to help you solve a pest problem, you can depend on us to follow through. We back all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with our work, we will return to re-treat at no additional cost to you!
Get a Free Estimate
24-Hour Phone Lines For Fast Relief
Most of the time, pests show up at the worst of times, such as in the middle of the night when other pest control companies are closed. Our Round the Clock commitment to you includes 24-hour emergency pest control. Call at any time of day and we’ll have someone there to pick up the phone!
Commercial Pest Control in Longmont
Quality pest control for businesses and government facilities is crucial to maintaining a positive reputation as well as protecting employees and customers.
We offer commercial pest control in Longmont to:
- Apartment buildings
- Government buildings
- Educational facilities
- Industrial facilities
Give us a call to learn how we can help make regular pest control and prevention a part of your business plan.
Bed Bug Treatment in Longmont
As gifted hitchhikers, bed bugs can find their way into any home. They often catch rides on luggage or used furniture, then hide in nooks and crannies of a room during the day so they can feed on human blood at night while we sleep. We understand how unsettling it is to have bed bugs in your home, so we’ve developed fast and very effective bed bug treatment methods to minimize the time you have to live with them. Bed bug sniffing canines represent the cutting edge of bed bug detection.
When you call Round the Clock for bed bug treatment in Longmont, you can expect:
- A rapid and accurate bed bug inspection by our highly trained K9 team.
- Heat treatment that requires minimal prep on your part, and that kills all bed bugs in a matter of hours.
- A follow-up inspection after 3-5 days to be certain bed bugs are gone.
- A full report sent to you for your records.
- Ongoing regular inspection with our bed bug-sniffing dogs to catch a new infestation early on.
- A bed bug-free home.
Rodent Control in Longmont
Rodents pose dangers to human health through the disease they carry, and have been known to start electrical fires in homes because of their incessant chewing. So while rats and mice in your home can be just a nuisance, they can also upend your life. We specialize in rapid and effective rodent control to remove the risk these pests present to you and your loved ones.
Our rodent control services in Longmont include:
- Inspections by our K9 teams.
- Baiting and trapping.
- Rodent exclusion and proofing of your home or business.
- Our Warranties: 3 months for rodent control, and 1 year for rodent exclusion.
Here at Round the Clock, we’re proud to practice Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which takes a more holistic approach to pest control. Instead of just spraying chemicals to kill or deter pests, the IPM approach aims to make your home or business less attractive to pests by limiting access to food, water, and shelter, all of which pests need to survive. Simple steps such as making sure trash cans fully seal, that the exterior of your home has no holes in it, and keeping a clean kitchen all work to reduce the attractiveness of your home to pests! IPM leads to more lasting solutions and less need for chemical pest products, protecting you and your family!