The Best Pest Control in Denver!
Pest Control in Denver
From rodents to bed bugs, termites to spiders, these creatures don’t belong in your home! At Round the Clock, we’ve designed our pest control services so that you don’t have to share a living space with pests a moment longer than necessary.
When you choose us for pest control in Denver, CO, you can depend on:
- A thorough pest inspection of your home.
- An estimate, emailed to you prior to service so you are fully in the loop.
- Family-friendly and targeted pest treatment that knocks down any infestation quickly.
- Recurring treatments for long-lasting, or one-time treatments for your convenience.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
No matter what pests you’re facing, Round the Clock is here to help. We use state-of-the-art technology and methods to get rid of pests quickly and safely. We’ll help you get your home back in no time!
Get a Free Estimate
Our Integrated Pest Management Approach
Although pest control is often associated with chemicals, there are many ways to deter pests from a home or business without the use of a single chemical product. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) relies first on biology to keep pests away. Like humans, most pests need food, water, and shelter and that’s the only reason they move into your home.
You can prevent pests’ access to food, shelter, and water by:
- Ensuring the exterior of your home doesn’t have holes or gaps that pests can enter through.
- Fixing leaky pipes, faucets and spigots.
- Cleaning up the kitchen after every meal.
- Regularly cleaning floors and countertops.
- Storing pantry items in pest-proof jars or containers.
- And much more!
Our IPM approach takes the whole picture into account, aiming to reduce the attractiveness of your home and minimize the use of chemical products. Ask your exterminator more about IPM!
Your Satisfaction, Guaranteed!
When we say we guarantee our services, we mean it. If you’re not 100% satisfied with a treatment we perform, we’ll be back to re-treat your home for free. This is just one of the ways we take the risk out of pest control so you can rest easy knowing that you’ll get what you paid for—guaranteed!
Commercial Pest Control in Denver, CO
Large-scale pest infestations can seem overwhelming, but not for us. We have specialized equipment and techniques that allow us to treat pests in even the largest of facilities, protecting a business’s reputation, personnel, and customers.
We offer commercial pest control in Denver in:
- Industrial facilities
- Government buildings
- Educational facilities
- And more!
Bed Bug Treatment in Denver
Called the “vampires of the pest world,” bed bugs are one of the more unnerving pests to find in your home. They feed on human blood while we sleep, can hide in the smallest cracks around your home, and multiply quickly. Our canine bed bug inspections accurately diagnose an infestation and we treat them efficiently with our one-time heat treatments so you can get back to a restful night’s sleep.
Round the Clock bed bug control in Denver includes:
- A K9 bed bug inspection by our specially trained dogs.
- Highly effective, one-time heat treatment that kills bed bugs in every life stage, from eggs to grown adults.
- A follow-up inspection 3-5 days after treatment to ensure your problem is solved.
- A detailed report of our findings and treatment for your records.
- Fast and accurate ongoing inspections to catch a new infestation early on.
Once we’re done, you’re left with a bed bug-free home and total peace of mind.
Rodent Control in Denver, CO
Rats and mice breed rapidly and cause a slew of problems related to human health and the structural integrity of your property. If you’re noticing signs of rodents such as droppings anywhere in the house, scratching in the walls at night, or nibbled food containers, time is of the essence. The longer a rodent infestation has to grow, the more difficult it is to remove.
Our rodent control services in Denver cover:
- Rodent inspections by our specially trained canine teams.
- Rodent baiting and trapping to bring an active infestation under control.
- Rat and mouse exclusion/proofing so that rodents can physically get into your home in the future.
- Rodent warranties that back our rodent removal for 3 months, and our rodent exclusion for a whole year.
Even if you’re not dealing with rats or mice right now, chances are you will at some point. Rodent exclusion, sealing the exterior of your home to prevent entry, keeps an infestation from even getting the chance to set up in your home.
Round the Clock is here to support you at any time of day—not just between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.! We staff our phone lines 24 hours a day so you always have a professional to call when pests show up at inconvenient times. No matter the hour, Round the Clock has you covered!